COVID-19 policy to keep you safe:
1. Health screenings will be performed at the time of scheduling. Patients with symptoms will be asked to be screened with COVID-19 testing.
2. Our staff members must stay home if they are symptomatic and will require COVID-19 testing prior to returning to work.
3. Our office practices social distancing and schedules one patient every hour to allow for proper cleaning and sanitization of each room. We employ advanced sanitizing procedures, which include regular disinfecting of exam rooms, bathrooms, and the front desk.
We recommend each patient and staff member to:
- Cover their coughs and sneezes
- Wear a mask while in the clinic
- Thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water
- Use hand sanitizer, which is available throughout the clinic